BEFORE YOU BOOK YOUR ONLINE SIMULATOR TIME BELOW, PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR SIMULATOR USE –
Food Service Hours
Monday to Wednesday: No food service available. Bar service and light snacks available. You are welcome to bring your own food on these days only.
Thursday to Saturday: Food service will be available from 12pm to 8pm.
Sunday: Brunch available from 9am to 3pm.
There will be some blackout days for the kitchen as our Kitchen staff needs some well deserved holidays over the winter. Blackout dates will be posted here when they are scheduled.
- We have a 24-hour cancellation notice policy.
- Any cancellations with fewer than 24 hours of notice are subject to a cancellation fee amounting to 100% of the simulator booking time.
- We will not charge a fee if the time is re-booked by another party.
- There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Please makes your clubs, shoes and golf balls are clean and free of dirt. Dirt can transfer to the screen causing damage.
- Golf balls must be free of scuffs and sharpie marks. Plastic tees only!
- Soft spikes or casual shoes only please.
- No food or drinks on the hitting matts.
- Only practice swing and hit from the designated area.
- Everyone must keep a safe distance, and keep watch of the person golfing.
- Players and guests are financially responsible for any damages caused to the hitting screens, mats and cameras.
- We would love for you to be able to finish your “last hole”, but if another group is booked after you, we will transition the simulator to the next group promptly at the end of your booking time.