Bootleg Gap’s indoor golf experience includes a fall and winter league, golf lessons and private event bookings. Our golf simulators are made by GolfIn and feature E6 Connect software. E6 Connect is the highest quality, most lifelike and most customizable golf simulator software ever created. Our indoor golf experience offers 27 subscription courses, 12 annual rotating courses and the world-famous Pebble Beach. We also have a putting green to work on your short game while you wait.
HOLIDAY HOURS: Closed Dec 24th, 25th, 26th. Limited hours on Jan 1st.
Monday to Thursday – 10:00am to 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday – 10:00am to 10:00pm
Sunday – 10:00am – 8:00pm
(Hours are subject to change)
- You can reserve one-hour spots for a maximum of 3 hours/day.
- A maximum of 4 players on each simulator at one time.
- Golfers are responsible for paying for the entire time reserved.
- We have a 24-hour cancellation notice.
- No exceptions will be made if a time is cancelled within 24 hours.
WHAT IS THE COST TO PLAY?
$50 per hour, plus gst – Monday to Friday after 2:00pm and all-day Saturday and Sunday
- 1 player - $50 per hour
- 2 players - $25 per hour
- 3 players - $16.67 per hour
- 4 players - $12.50 per hour
$40 per hour, plus gst – Monday to Friday before 2:00pm.
- 1 player - $40 per hour
- 2 players - $20 per hour
- 3 players - $13.33 per hour
- 4 players - $10.00 per hour
HOW TO RESERVE A SIMULATOR?
- Bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Bookings can be made online or by calling 250-427-7077.
- Book online here.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PLAY A ROUND?
9 Holes 18 Holes
1 Player 45 min 1.5 hours
2 Players 1 hour 2.25 hours
3 Players 1.5 hours 2.75 hours
4 Players 2 hours 3.5 hours
- Please make sure your clubs, shoes and golf balls are clean and free of dirt. Dirt can transfer to the screen causing damage.
- Golf balls must be free of scuffs and sharpie marks.
- Soft spikes may not be worn while using the simulator. Casual shoes only please.
- No food or drinks on the hitting area.
- Only practice swing and hit from the designated area.
- Everyone must keep a safe distance, and keep watch of the person golfing.
- Players and guests are financially responsible for any damages caused to the hitting screens, mats and cameras.
- We would love for you to be able to finish your “last hole”, but if another group is booked after you, we will transition the simulator to the next group promptly at the end of your booking time.
Failure to abide by any of the above rules may result in the cancellation of the remainder of your paid simulator time without compensation.
MASTER YOUR NUMBERS!
Improve your golf swing this winter by understanding some key metrics that determine your golf ball's direction and distance. From increasing your smash factor to squaring up your club head, the e6 software imbedded in our Golf In simulators will give you tons of information after each swing.
WHAT COURSES CAN YOU PLAY?
Aviara Golf Club
Par 3 Ocean Course
Pelican Hill Golf Club
The Belfry Golf Course
RTJ – Auburn Grand National
Cabo Del Sol – The Ocean Course
Chateau Whistler Golf Club
Stone Canyon Club
Club at Hokulia
Gleneagles – The Centenary Course
Golf Resort Kuneticka Hora
Troon North – Monument Course
Pine Canyon Golf Club
Latrobe Country Club – Summer
Wade Hampton Golf Club
Loch Lomond Golf Club
Wolf Peak – Par 3 Mountain Course
Osio Golf Club
Annual Rotating Courses
Jeremy Ranch Golf Club
Emerald Dunes Club
Portmarnock Golf Links
Glenwild Golf Club
Grand Country Club
Solaro - Blackout
Innisbrook – Copperhead
The Greenbrier – Old White
Torrey Pines – South Course
IS THE RESTAURANT OPEN FOR FOOD?
Our bar is open with light snacks but unfortunately, the grill will not be open. Golfers are more than welcome to bring their own food in while using the golf simulators.